Friday, November 10, 2006

The trip (Part I) the night train to Kyoto




Ok, I just posted some photos of the night train to Kyoto from Nagasaki to demonstrate everything that I wont' have to say. The price one way was 12 000 yen (756 Sek or 110 USD), and this is what we got; beds and a train that has not been renovated since the 60's. At least we got kimonos, sheets and really nice blue flip flops to wear. The thing is that you were allowed to smoke in the train. As I walked through the train, I got the feeling of being in a prison. The trip to Kyoto took around 12 hours and as soon as the people got on, they went to bed to sleep...This is something EVERYONE should do before they die. The cigarette smell, the smell from the 60's, the flip flop and the kimono...I bet if you'd take one square centimeter from the train, you'll find all the bacteria there is in the world plus three new undiscovered on. It was fun…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the fabric on the seats/beds...

7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home