Saturday, November 04, 2006

Party party party

As I previously posted, I'm back from the vacation and a brief report is to come when I have been able to catch up with some work at the lab. I miss Tokyo and the neonlights already :(
what I don't miss is the Tempeles and the Shirins, think I got an overdose of them.

Anyway, going on vacation is actually really exhausting in so many ways. But that won't stop me from going out this evening.

So sorry to say it, but I'd rather go out tonight than post a report on my blog on this trip. And besides, the around 500 picutres taken from this trip is saved at my new lover (=ipod) who's not at the lab right now.

The thing about the clubs in japan is that you can go there directly from the lab (ok, just take off the lab coat at least).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home