Friday, October 27, 2006

Vacation


Ok good fox! I’m off to Kyoto, Nara and Tokyo now to get some vacation. It’s expensive to travel in Japan, but I hope it will be worth it. I’ll travel with the Ching hanza tonight, and I’ll wake up in Kyoto tomorrow. A brief report is to come.

I wanted to go to North Korea on vacation, but I guess it wouldn’t be a vacation. It’s only one hour from here but probably, they won’t let me in so I’ll just skip it. I don’t think it’s dangerous to go there, the problem is that I’m an open capitalist who loves America. Kim Jong simply doesn’t like these kind of people so I’d probably get into trouble if they’d google me at the airport :(

And when I think about walking around in the streets of Tokyo with my i-pod and Big In Japan by Alphaville in my ears...ahhh...I can hardly wait to leave the lab.

Take care soo long...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With no recent posts, I can only assume you are having a good vacation.

6:53 a.m.  
Blogger Diana Chavlah said...

Had a great vacation. I'm back. one week passes by fast when you're having a great time :(

2:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home