Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The invisible land

Ok, three days after the election (I promise that this is the last time, everyone else is writing about it) I have to say that I am kind of disappointed about the media here in Japan. The Japan Times haven’t even mentioned the election in Sweden, even when we’ve changed the parliament. In Sweden, the media at least attend the election in Japan.

This is the second election I’ve been able to vote. The last one, I was an exchange student in France and it was harder to follow the election. When you only have access to the papers online (by then, they didn’t even publish the whole paper), you’ll only get to se one side of the coin. Thanks to all the blogers this election, it’s been easy to know what’s been going on. I just want to thank all the bloger that made it possible to do it this time (whenever I know how to put a list of my favorite blogs, I will do so). And at least in France, the media reported about the result. But on the opposite side of the world, Sweden is just the invisible land.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men dom har ju inte nämnt att Japan bytt premiärminister i svenska medier. Vi är nog inte bättre än Japanska medier här precis.

8:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home