Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What's going on?

Since I'm between 8-16 hours ahead of my readers, because of the time distance, I’d like to update you on what has happened today while you’ve been sleeping.

In Japan

Pachinko take tied to North nuke quest (About how money from pachinko machines goes to Kim Jong’s pocket. Ehhh, really news? I wrote about this issue on my blog in September)

Brazil raising cane big time as ethanol gets Japan's attention (Japan competing with Brazil on ethanol production? Hahahaha, we all know what happened when they tried to compete with the rest of the world by producing Whiskey, we got Suntory “the water” Whiskey. Japanese can only make good sake for god’s sake!).

Drug-resistant TB 'super strains' found in Japan (what a breaking news, really! Everybody who has been at a Japanese hospital knows what I am talking about, for you other people, I guess the word cockroaches is the only word you need to hear).

Summary: God, sooooo boring. Can’t…stop…yawning….

In Economy

No i-pods to North Korea (com’on raise your hands if you’re surprised)(in Swedish)

Summary: resign please…boring boring…can’t…keep…my ….eyes from falling asleep….

In private life

I am still blogging in beta and in Japanese (and this is now the 8th time I am trying to post this post. It ends up in the middle of my blog instead of on top, despite the fact that the date in my settings is correct, I really hate the beta blogger).

I went to a SPA at 11.45 pm (!!!) last night and came home at 1am.

Total summary: My private life is just as boring as the news. And my private life is just un necessary to follow, and so are the news.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life ain't that boring... common now.. you are forgetting about the cookies and cake already? Diana shame on you.

7:23 p.m.  
Blogger Diana Chavlah said...

anonymous, (I guess it's D.)

you're so right, the german chrismas cookies were not bad. sent all the way from Germany. Me like it.

But D., another thing, besides from the cookies, is actually the free champagne at ayers rock. hmmm. Me like it.

that is not boring

11:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home