Monday, November 27, 2006

Feed up on oysters=daily problem of the industry countries



I never thought I’d say this, but yesterday, I had sooo much oysters that I’m feed up. The best thing about this restaurant is that it served THE Snob food (with a big S) nr one in THE Trash restaurant nr one (we had bugs and had to wear jackets because they didn’t have any windows. But it was the best and cheapest oysters I’ve ever had. After that I went to a green tea spa. My friend Diana is braver than I am so she tried to take photos. For you information, people are naked at the spa.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It cannot be as good as naked drunken Finns in a sauna.

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger Diana Chavlah said...

pace,
you're soo right, as usual. But you forgot drunken naked Fins in a sauna talking about the war in Iraq...that's life

11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home