Thursday, December 28, 2006

Low activity-Shiny happy people-happy new year-don't get fooled

Best reader, the time I had in Japan is over for now. So from now on, I will take a long break from the blogging. Maybe for a week, maybe for eternities, I don’t’ know. It's been great fun and I will miss Japan. What I will miss are the hard long nights at the lab, all the people, the positive energy and optimism. I feel I have been working at Disneyland for adults. And I feel great optimism.

Now is the beginning of a new area; "the extended adolescence" is over, unless someone here has other suggestions of how to extend it even more, please mail me ;)


"Shiny happy people" by REM is a video that can make Saddam Hussein happy right now (Go america go!). Happy new year!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss this blog and Japan. Good luck with everything.

7:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve enjoyed reading and watching the video in your blog

And I hope that you reconsider about taking a long break

Wish you a happy healthy new year

7:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Diana - all I can say is I feel with you and (I´m not kidding) I have to admit I sometimes miss Nagasaki these days... and I definitely miss you, Torsten and Diana S.! Work got me back :-( - I miss meeting all of you in the evening - chatting, cooking, going out for a drink in some freaky japanese bar or just watching a movie... I wish you all the luck you need to achieve what you ever you desire! Kai

5:35 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want more of Japan. Why can't you go back there and blog for us?

11:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home