Sunday, December 17, 2006

One left

Today is the last day at the lab. Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Fukoka, on wendsday I'll be in Osaka and on thursday and friday it's Tokyo (for the 3rd time, me like Tokyo). During this trip, my plan is to do some sight seeing but what I want is books and magazines. I also want a nice sofa where my behind can be adjusted to and coffe to go with the sofa where I will turn my ass from one side to the other, that's the only activity. I want drinks too during this trip, drinks with umbrellas.








Today Diana left. She will be missed.

Today the last day at the lab. I got a really good rekommendation letter. Today, I actually felt appreciated and admired for the first time during this visit. I am confused. I thought that the professor hated me, but if I get a good recommendation letter then I guess it should be good. Right now I’m just confused. The first second they're strict as h***, the other one, nice as heaven...





1 Comments:

Blogger Pace said...

After hearing about all the drama with your blog, I was sure that it would turn out well in the end. You are a hard working and likable person, and in the end people have to see past their disputes with you and recognise that. I am sure everyone in your lab will always remember you, and remember fondly.

11:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home