Monday, September 11, 2006

Skyroping- Deuxieme photos






Back from the short weekend (went from lab at 19 on Saturday).
Sunday was great. In many cities in Japan, you can take a Skyrope to se a beautiful view of the city. Here are some photos I took of Nagasaki. Can you imagine that the plutonium bomb pretty much destroyed everything here 61 years ago?

The highlight of the weekend (believe it or not) was actually the Atomic Bomb Museum. It is among the best museums I’ve been to (I hate museums normally). A report about that is to come later.

Saturday night was kind of interesting; I pretty much spent it alone in “Muchi Machi”, a computer game hall playing “drum mania V2” (a drum playing game). The sad thing was that I wasn’t the only one alone there. Many old men and women were there alone as well, playing and smoking. A good advice, bring earplugs with you to those places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home